Founded in 2010, Rentz Co. has grown to become a medium sized welding and fabrication company. The company’s size and structure allows us to keep prices low while still managing to take on nearly any size project. Also, our focus on the needs of Seattle’s local food and beverage industry has allowed us the experience to develop several products designed specifically for the industry. You can see these in the “products” section of the web site. Being a custom stainless steel manufacturer has allowed us to assist with an innumerable amount of custom designed projects. Here are a few..
- Purge Welding Sanitary Stainless Steel Process Piping/Tubing
- Utility Installs Including (but not limited to) – Hot water and cold water, emergency water, waste water, glycol, CO2, compressed air, steam
- Conveyor Installation
- Tank modification
- Mezzanine/platform fabrication/installation
- Pump install
- Manifold design
- Customizing packaging equipment
- Safety handrail/ machine guards
Although our focus is on brewery design and maintenance, we have taken on many projects that are completely unique. We love working directly with customers in order to find solutions for their specific project. Check out the “projects” part of the web site to see what we have been up too lately.